Instructions for E-Poster Presenters
Poster Discussion Sessions
Certain Posters will be scheduled in dedicated Poster Discussion Sessions. The presenters in these sessions will upload a 1-page E-Poster file to the general poster gallery (see instructions below) and also prepare a short PPT about their abstract to share during the Poster Discussion Session.
E-Poster presentations will not have a dedicated session time and will be available for viewing through the poster gallery on the congress platform.
Each E-Poster will consist of a 1-page file. The participants will be able to contact the poster presenter through the virtual platform.
Only E-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the e-Poster Gallery.
E-Poster registered presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters by email in the coming weeks.
Extended Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: 1 March, 2021
Preparations for your E-poster
Please submit your e-poster as a 1-page .PPTX file in landscape orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File format: .pptx
- E-Poster orientation: landscape (16:9)
- File size: Less than 10 MB
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted for e-posters and will be non-functioning
- QR Codes may be included
- Please do not use headers, footers or layers
- Before saving your .PPTX file, please make sure the view is not enlarged (ie the view is actual size or the zoom magnification is 100% or less)
- When saving your .PPTX, please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/-@) in the file name
Networking opportunities for E-poster presenters
E-Poster presenters are asked to include a URL, linking to their own personal or institutional e-meeting rooms, where they can then meet other delegates face to face during the meeting (not mandatory). Presenters are asked to include their availability to be online at their chosen virtual room. The URL and availability fields will be available inside the personal E-Poster area.
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your E-Poster is displayed correctly.
Messaging E-Poster presenters
Within the platform, messages can be sent directly to the presenter’s email by clicking the envelope icon.
By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications and on the ECIM 2021 website, virtual platform and society website for the duration of 3 months following the ECIM 2021 Virtual Congress.
If you have any support questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.