Registration is now closed!
Registration Fees (in Euro) and Categories
Low Income Countries***
* Members are required to indicate the relevant Society in their registration form
** In order to register under these categories, an official document to verify your status must be uploaded during the online registration process.
Young Internists must send proof of age (up to 35 years old) – Copy of identity card is required
*** Low-income Countries registration fee refers to Low income economies, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification; click here for more information on the Country Classification data.
****Pre-Congress Workshops – Tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis. Each workshop has limited places. Applicable for Congress participants only. For further details, please click here.
Fees for Participants Include
- Access to all scientific content: pre-recorded & live interactive sessions
- After the official congress days – access for up to 3 months to all available content
- Access to all e-posters
- Access to the virtual exhibition hall
- Access to Industry sessions
- Online networking opportunities
- Earn CME credits
Payment of registration fees must be made in EUR after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Bank Transfer: Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
Please ensure that the name of the Congress and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: ECIM 2021 Congress
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-242
IBAN Number: CH77 0483 5150 0934 9224 2
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department. An email confirming the registration will be sent after receipt of the required fees.
A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required if the registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be sent by email at email@example.com
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Prior to 19 January 2021 – Full refund
- Cancellations received between 20 January to 2 March 2021 – 50% refund
- From 3 March 2021 – no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the ECIM Registration Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECIM 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140