EARLY CAREER AWARD
“Celebrating Joy in Internal Medicine”
Love working in the Internal Medicine team and want to share the joy? Present your innovative projects and win free registration for next year’s ECIM!
The Award application is now closed.
- Application Deadline: Sunday, 27 March 2022.
- A separate application for each submitted abstract is required.
- The abstracts should be submitted electronically on the ECIM website in the “Organisation and Quality of Health Care’ abstract category, although all authors submitting abstracts to any ECIM 2022 abstract categories will be asked whether they wish their work to be considered for the award following the submission deadline.
- All relevant submitted abstracts will be assessed by a jury of experts, and the authors of abstracts, accepted for the award, will be invited to present their work as a poster or as an oral presentation during the congress.
- All presented projects will be further evaluated by a jury and the author of the highest-scoring presentation will win a free registration for ECIM 2023 and a maximum of two of their team members.
- Recipients’ awardees only will be notified in due course.
For any questions, please contact the congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Early Career Award – “Celebrating Joy in Internal Medicine” invites internists and their multi-professional teams to submit their project work to ECIM 2022!
The Award is organised by the Early Career Subcommittee of the European Federation of Internal Medicine.
This innovative award aims to inspire and reward projects and initiatives that enhance workplace culture, teamwork, and physicians’ wellbeing in Internal Medicine and to share the learning from these projects across the European Internal Medicine community.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to present their projects either as a poster presentation or as a short oral presentation during ECIM 2022.