Instructions for Poster Presenters
Poster Discussion & Poster ‘Rapid-Fire’ Sessions
Certain Posters will be scheduled in dedicated E-Poster Discussion/’Rapid-Fire’ Sessions. The presenters in these sessions will be asked to present their poster onsite and also to upload online a 1-page E-Poster file that will be available from the E-Poster stations onsite.
- Posters will appear on stations in the Poster Area in the Exhibition hall and are available for electronic viewing for participants.
- Each presenter will be allocated 3-5 minutes of presentation time including 2 minutes for discussion.
- Presenters should be at the E-Poster stations 10 minutes before the start of the Session and remain there until the session has finished.
- To prepare your E-Poster for the session, please follow the E-Poster Guidelines below and make sure you keep the deadline for uploading your E-Poster.
Presenters received a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters via email.
E-Poster Viewing abstracts will have no specific presentation date and time. The presenter may stand by the E-Poster Viewing screens onsite in order to present his/her E-Poster during breaks.
Only posters of registered participants will be displayed onsite.
Extended Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: 31 May 2022
Prepare your E-Poster
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please submit your E-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your E-Poster is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your E-Poster will be unable to be uploaded.
For questions please e-mail email@example.com